Last updated: 4th July 2020
We collect personal information about you in order to provide a personalised experience catered to you. This also allows us to alert you to product, service/administration changes, and for marketing purposes. We gather this information about you when you engage in the following ways:
- You register an account with us.
- You enter your details when using our online services and placing orders.
- You sign up to our newsletter.
- You interact with us online via social media or digital advertising.
Information Collection And Use
When you place an order, the information you provide is automatically collected and stored, this info includes, but is not limited to: Your Name, Delivery & Billing Address, Phone Number, E-mail Address.
We collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service (“Log Data”). This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
Your Personal Data enables us to provide the following;
- A personalised service on the site which targets information, services, content and offers relevant to you.
- To alert you to any product or service changes, for example if you have signed up to be alerted when a product is back in stock.
- For Marketing purposes such as competitions, promotions, or marketing events, etc. – If you decide you no longer wish to receive email updates from us please click on the ‘Unsubscribe’ link in the emails we have sent you (if any).
- We will never collect personal data about you without your explicit consent. We will retain the data until the time at which you decide to ‘unsubscribe’ (as above). We also conduct an annual review of all data held by the company and will remove any data no longer needed.
- Placing an order with us will not automatically add you to our email marketing list.
We will never share your data with third parties unless explicitly stated and agreed to.
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer’s hard drive. We use “cookies” to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service, to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Information only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with Personal Information, please contact us. If we discover that a child under 18 has provided us with Personal Information, we will delete such information from our servers immediately.